Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a report on some of this reasons you could obtain gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to think about.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will find that no matter how good an insurance policy you may believe it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they will reject an idea that they agree would be profitable. Here’s some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may presently have a complete collection of providers not looking to add very much more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting the company first to observe their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your the distribution. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to track you up.)
6. They’ve got too many similar services that market is flooded proper.
7. Your idea patent draws a very little niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Revenue sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your product has happened to be patented by someone else and they don’t want to see if they can go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Goods or idea isn’t compared to what is definitely on the actual marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea okay and don’t have a clue who competitors is in the market.
12. You sent a service or product that is strictly like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing when what will be coming out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. These have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention companies posting sites where others vote on your products to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and have a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, but when they do a quick explore your patent they identify that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly past the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, and it was poorly written and does not cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, so that they can get very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and does not publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they never look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided to the line for that year or go with the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review together item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. So do not require to take the risk of being the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are just a few with the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/new product ideas rejected the company. Really take the time to yourself and understand your market, your put in that market and do your part to create yourself as marketable as we possibly can.